Monika manages the daily execution of the Institute’s Integrated Marketing and Communications strategy, including content campaigns. Monika also serves as the primary liaison for major student engagement initiatives, including the Clinton Global Initiative University program, the Northwestern Impossible Challenge, and the Resnick Family Social Impact Fund. She has a Bachelors of Arts in International and Global Studies from the University of Chicago, and a Masters of Journalism from Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications.
Selected articles from this author:
- Northwestern Team Awarded $3.2 million ARPA-E Grant
- Reinventing the Wheel: Northwestern Researchers Develop Recyclable Rubber
- Northwestern earth and planetary scientist awarded $600,000 NSF CAREER Award
- SOFI Managing Director Gives Keynote Address at UN Forum
- Northwestern spinout company takes home top prize at Clean Energy Trust Challenge